Have you been wondering if you should be pitching yourself on podcasts? Are you wondering how to even get started? Today on the show, I have my own visibility strategist, Angie Trueblood with us and she is going to be sharing tons of tips and tricks when it comes to getting super visible in your business using the power of podcasting.
As a podcast visibility expert who fiercely believes in the power of women stepping more fully into their gifts, Angie knows that the only ‘perfect pitch’ is the one that leads with value and focuses on building a genuine connection. Whether she is teaching entrepreneurs how to pitch themselves or working behind the scenes to secure opportunities for others, Angie leverages her super-connector powers to grow businesses and build long-lasting relationships. When she’s not working with her clients or being active in her local community, she loves exploring Richmond, Virginia’s parks and playgrounds with her two kiddos, checking out new restaurants with her hubs, and laughing about motherhood with friends.
Make sure you tune in so you don’t miss this episode! It’s a good one!
- Why service providers should be pitching themselves to be on podcasts
- Many podcast hosts in the space need experts in specific, niched fields
- How you can showcase your expertise to someone else’s audience full of your ideal clients
- There is a huge need and demand for content and there are not a lot of people out there pitching themselves
- The perfect storm of opportunity as a service provider in the podcasting space
- The importance of niching down and being known for something specific
- How being a guest on podcasts can end up bringing you referrals
- Podcasting is an evergreen content source that can benefit you for months or years to come.
- How you can use podcasting to speed up the know, like, trust factor with your clients
- The importance of getting clear on who your client is
- How to figure out which podcasts are complimentary to your services (not competition)
- How to figure out if a podcast is worth your time and effort
- How to come up with podcast talk topics as a guest
- Three “talk topics” to have in your back pocket when pitching
- Why you should have a variety of top topics available
- How to develop your interesting or unique story
- How you can use friends and family to help you craft your story
- What you need to have in place to start pitching yourself on podcasts
- Why you need to have a sales process that converts in place before pitching yourself
- How to determine how many pitches you should be sending out
- The importance of following up on your pitches
Where to Find Angie:
Snag Angie’s Visibility Workflow and Training >> angietrueblood.com/brandi
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.