Wondering how you can get paid on time? Do you hate chasing around your clients for payments and waiting for them so you can pay your own bills? If so, make sure to tune in because in today’s episode I will be breaking down and sharing three tips to make sure you get paid on time and don’t have to chase around your clients for payments. You can set them up to pay you automatically! Sounds magical doesn’t it?! Let’s dive in!
- When you aren’t getting paid on time, is it their fault or yours?
- Make sure you have systems in place to get your client’s to pay on time
- Do you have a contract in place and what does it say about your payment terms?
- Make sure your contract includes the following:
- How much is your client paying?
- When should they be paying?
- What happens when they don’t pay?
- What’s your late fee policy?
- The importance of doing a monthly contract audit to make necessary changes
- The importance of kickoff/welcome calls with your clients so they know what to expect from the beginning
- How you can set up your invoices in Dubsado so they go out automatically
- How to schedule reminders in Clickup or your project management tool if you prefer to send your invoices manually.
- Why you need to make sure you are always getting paid upfront before you start client work or hand over any deliverables
I hope you take these three tips and start implementing them in your business today. You will see such a difference! You can also make sure to avoid problem clients by noticing red flags that pop up on your discovery calls! You can usually get a feeling from those clients that might not pay on time.
I hope you enjoyed this episode and I hope you start seeing your client’s payments roll in, on time, month after month without having to chase them down!
Make sure to tune in and I will see you guys next week for another episode of the Serve Scale Soar podcast! Go out this week and serve your clients, scale your business and soar into the six-figure year you deserve!
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.