Are you wondering how in the heck you can land high-end clients that will pay high-end prices? If so, you are in the right place. Today my special guest is Chanti Zak. You may have heard her name before because her list of clients is quite impressive!
Chanti is a quiz funnel strategist and consultant for change makers and brands that give a damn. She’s a marketing unicorn that believes boring is the enemy, neutral is a death sentence and real talk is the way of the future. She’s created money-making quiz funnels for Jenna Kutcher, Amy Porterfield, Rick Mulready, and heaps of other mission-driven online businesses. In her spare time, you can find her at the farmer’s market, doing downward dog, or binge-watching GoT.
Are you wondering how much she charges and what kind of a mindset you need to have to work with high-end clients like these? Maybe you are wondering if a quiz might be a good way to bring in leads for your service-based business?! Or maybe you are thinking you would love to offer quiz building as a service yourself!
We will be answering all of these questions and more on today’s episode. Let’s jump in!
- Chanti started her journey in the online space as a Paleo food blogger. (Did you know I started mine as a mom blogger!?)
- After quickly realizing it was tough to make a substantial living as a blogger she pivoted and used her blog to land writing gigs.
- When traditional lead magnets weren’t working she had to think out of the box and came up with her first quiz
- She created her first quiz as a test and it quickly brought in 10,000 new leads in 1 month with only $500 in Facebook ad spend! Crazy, right!?
- We chat about how and why she niched down to creating quizzes
- Jenna Kutcher reached out to HER when she found her on a random copywriting directory.
- Chanti discusses the importance of relationships in business and how she connected with so many other high-end clients
- Did you know that I found Rick Mulready through a quiz on his website that Chanti created- small world!
- Why charging too little might actually turn away clients
- Chanti credits showing up in high-end client communities as being a big source of clients
- How podcast interviews scored her major clients
- The fears that Chanti still struggles with
- Charging higher prices allows you to work with fewer clients which makes it easier for you to focus and do higher-quality work for them
- Why I stopped taking on clients who haven’t launched before
- How you can use a quiz in your service-based business
- How to use a quiz to reverse engineer and find out what services are the best fit your clients
- Quizzes can be one of the best ways to capture people’s attention for a longer amount of time
- Chanti discusses why she thinks quizzes and other forms of interactive content will be around for a long time
- The importance of thinking through your quizzes and the results that will come from them
- How to use quizzes as a service provider to get actual qualified leads on your email list that are going to take action
- Chanti says her best piece of advice is to invest time, money and energy into building relationships
How you can connect with Chanti:
Take Chanti’s quiz → What Type of Quiz Should You Create for Your Online Biz?
Resources Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.