Today’s episode is super special because I have 8 of the Inner Circle Mastermind members on the show to share some amazing tips for how to jump-start your business in 2020.
These are members of my Serve Scale Soar community who are making over $5,000/month and some well over 5 figures a month. Some of them started businesses this year, while others were struggling to get their business off the ground. They have all had amazing growth in their business this year so I am excited for you to get to hear from them!
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did!
How to Jump-Start Your Biz From The Inner Circle Mastermind:
Emily was on episode 7 of the podcast earlier this year. She started her business in February and is now making over $5,000 a month and having a blast with her husband and dogs.
- Emily’s advice: Don’t be afraid of new opportunities. She didn’t even know this type of business existed at the beginning of this year and could have never have predicted that her life could be like this now.
Katie came into the membership doing “all the things”. I know many of you can relate. She started out doing content repurposing and niched down to offering executive assistant services and is now having consistent $6,000+ months.
- Katie’s advice: Don’t wait for things to be perfect. Don’t be afraid to fail. Step outside of your comfort zone and you will be one step closer to a business you love.
I have had the pleasure of meeting Kristi in real life and recently interviewed her for the podcast which will be releasing next week. When I met Kristi she had a 9-5 job. Recently she was able to quit her job and take her business full time and has been having consistent $5,000+ months.
- Kristi’s advice: Don’t pay attention to where you want your business to go, but pay attention to where it’s actually going. It’s easy to get so wrapped up in your business that you forget to look up and see where you are going. Update your vision and be open to reevaluating your goals and making changes along the way.
Jen is not a stranger to the show either. You can find her interview on episode 14 of the podcast. Jen started her business earlier this year and now is crushing her business making over $16,000/ month.
- Jen’s advice: Invest in yourself so you can attract A level clients. Working with higher-level clients allows you to work with clients you love with and not have to worry about taking on tons of clients to hit your income goals. You have to up your game as a service provider and provide A level service. Improve your mindset, hire a coach, or join a mastermind. When you are an A level service provider, you can attract A level clients.
Samantha has been on this journey with me since I started this business. She is one of the funniest, more caring, giving people I know, so I am excited for you to meet her.
- Samantha’s advice: Stay focused. Put your blinders on and stay in your lane. Stay focused on your why and who you are serving. Don’t compare yourself to others.
Brianna and I have worked together for a while and even created a peer mastermind at the beginning of my business. She is a sweetheart and is a go-getter so I am excited for you to meet her.
- Brianna’s advice: Create intentional space in your life for rest. Make rest as much of a priority as growing your business. In order for you to be at your best, you need to take care of yourself. Make time for hard work and make time for yourself to be able to have fun and be creative and your business will reap tons of benefits from it.
Greg is one of the male members in the Serve Scale Soar membership. One of the things I love most is that he is a dad that gets to be at home with his wife and kids on a daily basis because of the business he has built. He “retired” himself from corporate America and I am so proud of him and the success he has had.
- Greg’s advice: Automate and systematize your business as much as possible if you really want to grow and scale your business. It takes time to get your business set up and automated, but it will save you so much time and make things easier moving forward.
Stephanie is super special to this podcast because she helps makes this podcast happen week after week. She was the one who helped bring the Serve Scale Soar podcast to life and I am excited to have her as a member of the Inner Circle Mastermind in 2020.
- Stephanie’s advice: Look at your network and who you are surrounding yourself with. Make sure you are surrounding yourself with people who are motivated and can encourage you along your journey. You can set up referrals with each other. Let them know what you do and learn what they do. You can refer business to each other and help each other grow.
What amazing tips, right?! I asked each of them to do a recording and I love how they all recorded at different times, yet each had different messages and tips on jump-starting your business in 2020. Don’t try to go out and implement everything at once. Work on one suggestion at a time and go from there and you will see tremendous growth.
Don’t forget to send me a DM @brandiandcompany or tag me in your IG story and tell me what tip you are going to focus on first. I can’t wait to see your business grow in 2020!
See you all next week!
Leave me a question at www.servescalesoar.com/speak
Emily’s episode >> www.servescalesoar.com/7
Jen’s episode >> www.servescalesoar.com/14
Tools I Used To Scale My Business >> www.servescalesoar.com/3
To Join the Mastermind Submit Your Application >> www.brandimowles.com/mastermind
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.