Is your website selling your services 24/7, even while you sleep? Is it attracting your dream clients? Are you having a hard time trying to figure out what to include on your website….and if you even need one? More importantly, how much time is creating and updating your website going to take and what is it going to cost you? You might be surprised to find out how simple it can be.
Today’s guest is Cami Farey. Cami and I met at the ConvertKit conference earlier this year and immediately hit it off. She is a website design and strategy expert who also teachers other service-based entrepreneurs how to build their website to attract dream clients. Sounds amazing, right? This is going to be an episode you won’t want to miss!
- The best way to learn something is to take action- to actually DO IT!
- You do not have to be an expert, you just need to be a few steps ahead of your client
- Cami breaks down why she 100% believes you need a website for your service-based business
- The cold, hard truth that 89% of consumers will search the web before making a buying decision
- When starting out you don’t need a complicated website. You can start simple.
- The essentials to have on your website when you are starting out
- Think about what information your clients need from you and then give it to them in the clearest, quickest way possible
- 3 big mistakes you might be making on your website
- How to avoid getting stuck in perfection paralysis
- The importance of making sure you have clear, direct calls to action on every page of your website
- Why branding images are a solid, long term investment in your business for years to come
- If location is important to your business, make sure this is included in your footer
I hope you all loved this episode. It was packed full of information for you to go out and create a simple, beautiful website that sells your services and attracts your dream clients.
Make sure to go DM Cami on Instagram @camifarey and tell her which piece of advice you liked the most. Don’t forget to reach out to me on Instagram as well, @brandimowles. I would love to answer any questions you have about your website or scaling your service-based business.
Thanks for listening to today’s episode and I will see you here again next week!
Serve Scale Soar Podcast: Episode 12- Why Services Providers Should Be Attending Live Events
Where to Find Cami:
Get started with Cami’s FREE Website Strategy 101 Video Training and learn how to plan a website that sells your services in just 10 minutes: https://www.simplesiteblueprint.com/strategy
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.