Today we are chatting about something that is usually not too fun to think about. In today’s interview I am chatting with Amber Dugger all about money— STOP! don’t run for the hills yet!
Yes, we will be talking about money, but we are also going to be talking about creating a life you love and who doesn’t want that?!
Amber Dugger is the founder of Profit For Keeps, a system developed for online entrepreneurs to end the stress and anxiety around numbers. It is a holistic system combining personal finance and business cash flow strategies using Profit First and YNAB (You Need a Budget). She has helped hundreds of coaches implement this system and has helped thousands more calculate revenue goals that actually make sense! She is a certified health coach from IIN and worked in corporate finance for 15 years before venturing out on her own in 2015 and thrives on being location independent. She loves traveling, wine, bicycles, knitting and a good cup of tea (if in England) and coffee (if in Italy).
I know you guys are going to find this episode immensely valuable in setting your business up for success so make sure to tune in!
- How to simplify and organize your money so you can see everything in one place
- Reverse engineering your expenses to get to your revenue goal
- Creating a holistic system to see both personal and business income and expenses
- Why you should be open to possibility and think about what it is you truly desire
- How to create “step” goals so you can gradually create goals that you feel comfortable with
- Creating a vision and breaking down money goals to see it comes to life
- How to evaluate your expenses and whether they are right for your business
- Understanding where your money is going from the very beginning can be very peaceful
- The difference between a bookkeeper and a tax accountant
- Poor cash flow management is one of the key reasons that businesses go out of business
- The importance of using a bookkeeping software
Manging money feels awkward and uncomfortable for many, but Amber encourages you to give yourself grace. The more and more you learn about managing your money, the more it will feel like a flow and you will learn to love having control over your finances.
I feel like this episode was the most “non-money” money talk ever. I loved having Amber on the show because she really empowered us to take control of not only our finances but also our joy and happiness. I know I have said it before, but when we track our happiness level, everything grows.
I encourage each of you to join Amber’s community on Facebook and really start to embrace your finances to create a life that you love.
Where You Can Connect With Amber:
Send Amber an email at email@example.com
Don’t forget to sign up for my free training >> How to Scale to Consistent 10K Months Without Hiring a Team
Subscribe & Review on Apple Podcasts
Are you subscribed to my podcast? If you’re not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss any future episodes! I already have so many amazing guests and topics lined up, I would hate for you to miss a single one! Click here to subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Could I ask a big favor? If you are loving the podcast, I would LOVE it if you would leave me a review on Apple Podcasts. I read each and every review. Plus, you get to pay it forward because it will allow other service providers like you to find the podcast! Wondering how to leave a review? Click here to review, then select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review”. So easy and so appreciated!
Brandi Mowles is the host of the Serve Scale Soar podcast which is a podcast dedicated to helping service-based entrepreneurs scale their online business to five-figure months so they can soar into six-figure years. Brandi is a wife, mom and in less than one year, created a six-figure business. Now she is spilling all her secrets so you can too.